Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

English Heretic at Power Lunches


We'll be supporting Mithras on Thursday 13th December at Power Lunches. Mark and Zali's Raagnagrok are on the bill too. DJ set and a Duggie Fields screening. Should be a good night, come along.

Hopefully we'll be airing "Black Harvest", "Vaughan To Lose" and a new track "Riding Free" as well as radical reworkings of "Hell's Angel Blake" and "240 Hours".  Time permitting we'll also do an uber heavy condensed version of "Demon Feast"...




with

M I T H R A S

E N G L I S H   H E R E T I C

R A A G N A G R O K


M I C H A E L   G A R R A D   ( Resonance FM )    D J   S E T

plus

a screening of ''Merry Christmas''  a brand new piece by   D U G G I E   F I E L D S


8 pm     T h u r s d a y    1 3    D e c e m b e r    2 0 1 2

Power Lunches
446 Kingsland Road
London
E8 4AE

No comments: